Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm swimming with Jaws Yall!!!!

So, I'm sitting in Trinidad.... If you have read the rest of my blog, I'm sure you have read my Internet Bums post. Today... (sniff sniff) I am an internet bum. I'm sitting on a sidewalk typing this. Oh well... as my friend Agnacio has aptly stated "best place in Trinidad for now". But you know, I have to make this comment. Why is it that some of the best f'in internet that I am finding in the Caribbean is on a damn sidewalk? Anyway... on to my main topic...

So this is one of the few times in life that the general public will find out about something at the same time as my own mother. But what can I say...If I had told her she would have been worried until I gave her a call after this last adventure.
We have all heard the term "swimming with the sharks" well...I actually did it. This next video is a shark dive that I did in St. Martin. I'm actually pretty proud of it, or at least the fact that I did it to begin with. Tell me what you think guys. Enjoy! (Mom)

No comments: